We're excited you’re interested in participating in Kicks for a Cure - The World's Largest Charity Kickball Tournament. Every participant and the donations they raise help us in the fight against cancer. Once you sign up, you'll have access to a wide range of tools that will help you in your fundraising goals.
Here are the ways you can participate:
Register now to participate!
Information to know when signing up a team
- Start a team
- Join an existing team
- Purchase a Spectator Day Pass
If you're a team captain and your registering a team you'll need to decide what division you want your team to play in. There are three division choices; Pro, College and Intramural.
- The Pro Division is the most competitive division and the teams playing in this division are serious about winning. There are no female to male ratio rules in this division.
- The College Division is for teams that want to play hard, but are also looking to balance that with a lot of fun. In the college division teams are required to field three females and include three females in the batting line up.
- The Intramural Division is the division for teams that are just out to have a good time and don't care what the score is. There are no female to male ratio rules in this division.
The Pro and College Divisions both have tournaments where prizes will be awarded to the winning teams. There is no tournament for the Intramural Division. All teams in every division will be guaranteed to play three games. The top teams in the Pro and College Divisions will continue on to the elimination tournament in their respective divisions. The first and second place teams in each division will be awarded a prize.
Registering a team is simple:
Gather up friends and family
Pick a team name
Team captains register your team on the website
Individual team members register under team name
Raise team entrance fee (or more!*)
*Every dollar counts and in years past we've had so many great teams who have raised more than the team entrance fee. View our home page to see how we are rewarding the top fundraising teams and individuals this year.
Team registration gets you:
Spectator day pass
- A guarantee of three games
- T-shirts for all team members
- Digital team photo
- Drinks to keep you hydrated
- Access to our beer garden (for those team members who are 21+ years of age with valid ID) where Goose Island beers will be served at no charge
- Access and transportation to our after party at Joe’s Bar on Weed Street where each person will receive two drink tickets (This is only for team members who are 21+ years of age with valid ID)
- The satisfaction of knowing YOU'RE making a difference
If you're not interested in playing, but would like to come down and cheer on your favorite team or just want to see Kicks for a Cure - The World's Largest Charity Kickball Tournament in action then be sure to purchase our Spectator Day Pass.
How the money is spent
With every event, Receptions for Research looks to award the funds raised to organizations who make a difference in the fight against cancer. Past proceeds benefited the following charities:
REGISTRATION CLOSES JUNE 20TH!
Please email us with questions. Thank you!